Does your support need support?
How to improve your support team workflow!
If you can answer yes to two of these questions you should keep on reading!
- Are you responsible for a support team?
- Is your support team complaining that it’s hard to understand what callers are actually doing / describing?
- Is your support team constantly complaining about too much work / too many client issues they have to handle?
- Is your support team budget expanding like the universe on day 1?
- Do you receive negative feedback from your clients about too long solution times from your support team?
If you had answered two or more of these questions with “yes” it seems that urgent action from your side is needed!
You now have two options:
Throw even more money at your support team. Let it expand endlessly, run out of desks, run out of motivated support staff, and finally get sacked because of a budget overrun?
Improve your support team’s efficiency!
Improve it without hurting your team, don’t let them work more in the same time.
Provide them with a tool which speeds up customer communication and eases the identification of the issues.
- Stop them wasting their time in endless e-mail conversations between support and client. Conversations which hardly make clear what the customer’s real issue is.
- Don’t let them agree on long online meetings with the sole purpose of finding out what the client really means.
This all puts them under stress and reduces their ability to serve your clients even further!
Let them do their work in a relaxed manner, let them show to your clients that they are happy to serve them!
The solution is so simple, you won’t believe it. It is just a “tiny” tool. But probably the one your support team desperately needs!
Employ a screen recording! Let your clients demonstrate what’s wrong. Let them show where their paint points are.
And let your support team show to your clients how things are done.
Let them show how issues are solved.
Provide them with a proper tool.
Use a screen recorder which runs online in any browser on any platform you like!
Avoid ones were your team or even worse your client has to download and install software to make a screen recording. (this could even let them embark on a new issue of course)
Use a screen recorder which is end to end encrypted. Provide a safe and comforting feeling of privacy and data security to your clients.
Use Calipio. The most accessible screen recorder on the market. No other is quicker, no other is easier to use. No other includes literally everybody.